Here at 1Smile we are able to offer an NHS dentist to people who are looking for a dental practice that is based in Glasgow City Centre.
There are a lot of patients who are confused as to what they are entitled to under a course of NHS treatment, this is why we are able to provide information to avoid confusion with regards to NHS treatment and costs.
People who are entitled to free NHS dental treatment are:
- Those who are under the age of 18
- Those who are aged 18 and in full time education
- Those who are expecting a baby
- Those who have had a baby in the last 12 months
- Those who have a valid HC2 certificate
You might also be eligible for treatments under the NHS if you or your partner receives:
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income related employment support allowance
- Income support
- A valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
If you don’t receive any of the above exemptions then you will be expected to pay for your NHS dental treatment. At our dental practice in Glasgow City Centre we always give our patients a copy of their treatment plan and a copy of the amount that they are due to pay.
We can offer a Glasgow NHS dentist who is highly skilled and experienced when it comes to providing NHS treatments, this means you can expect a professional to be carrying out these treatments.
Treatments that our NHS dentists provide include:
- 2 examinations per year
- Amalgam fillings
- Scale and polish
- White fillings on front teeth
- Veneers if clinically necessary
- Root canal treatment
- Extractions/surgical extractions
If you would like to register as an NHS patient at our dental practice in Glasgow City Centre then all you need to do is contact us by calling 0141 237 2080 or fill in our contact form. We can then arrange for you to come in to see a NHS dentist who will be able to discuss your teeth in greater depth.
1Smile Dental Clinic have the very best NHS Dentists Glasgow wide