Have you been looking for a dental surgery to go to for treatment? Our dental surgery is situated in Glasgow City Centre and is close by to both a train station and various bus stops, this means you are able to get to and from our practice without any hassle.
The purpose of our dental surgery is to distinguish ourselves as a surgery that provides a comprehensive dentistry of the highest quality. Our dentists work for our patients which means that our patients will be treated with dignity, understanding and respect the full time that they are at our dental surgery, by doing this every member of our team feels valued and respected.
The dentists that we have at our surgery are committed to:
- Exceeding our patients expectations, this is done by providing an unparalleled service, paying attention to detail and demonstrating a passion for excellence
- Honour the dignity and value of each of our patients that chooses to come to our practice in Glasgow City Centre
- Seeking the knowledge and stay at the cutting edge, this is so that our patients receive all of the benefits of using the latest techniques that there is
- Helping each of our patients achieve the best oral health and oral aesthetics that are available to them
- Working as a team
Patients who are happy with the way that we are managed are much more motivated to achieve good oral health which is beneficial as it means that they can avoid gum disease and any other potential problems that there might be.
We specialise in all areas of dentistry including:
- General dentistry
- NHS dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Private dentistry
- Surgucal extraction of widom teeth
- Tooth rejuvination
The fact that we do specialise in these areas means that we can cater for everyone’s requirements.
All of the dentists that we have at our practice are fully trained and are highly experienced in the treatments that we can offer, this means you can expect to receive a treatment that is only carried out by professionals. We also provide botox/filler treatments.
We provide affordable dental treatments to people in Glasgow City Centre who come to us, the prices for these treatments vary however depending on the treatment that you need and whether or not you are eligible for free treatment under the NHS. You can expect our dentists to discuss the treatment that is needed and your circumstances to establish whether or not you are eligible for free treatment.
Book a consultation with us today to find out more about the treatments that we can provide at our dental surgery.