At our dental practice we have a range of NHS dental appointments available for people who are based in Glasgow.
Those in Glasgow who book one of our NHS dental appointments can expect our NHS dentists to:
- Carry out a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- Explain the treatment options that are available to you and what treatment you can have under the NHS, if there is work that can be done privately then we will also advise you of this
- Talk to you about the costs of NHS treatment and what any private treatment may cost
- Provide you with a written treatment plan before carrying out any dental treatment, we will also confirm the details and costs of treatment
- Discuss how often you would be required for a check up
During NHS dental appointments you will be able to ask our dentists any questions that you may have, if there is something that you do not understand then our dentists would be more than happy to answer your questions for you. You are also able to ask us for a written treatment plan for any band of treatment if you are not given one.
If you are based in Glasgow and in need of an appointment then all you need to do is contact us, our team will then talk to you about our available appointments and get you booked in at a time that is convenient for you.